Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Good When Nobody Cares How Long You Work!

You know I worked as a teacher at a public school, then at a private school, then at university, after that at the Department of Education, and now finally changed everything and plunged into PPC, SEO, SMM and other IT things of the sort. Now I work at web-canape.
Almost everywhere they did care how long I was at work. Do you know who were these 'they'? Yes, usual co-workers! Noone should have been late at work because it might become his advantage. Even if I wanted to just stay late at work and to do my own things - I had no chance to do it without condemning eyes. Go home no matter what you want - be a part of the crowd!
I love the atmosphere of freedom at my contemporary work so much! I can stay at work as long as I want, and nobody would ever think of the reason why I stay longer. We are all young there, and I think this is right the best part of the new post-soviet generation that has much healthier points of view! Sometimes, I even have a feeling that I work not in Russia but in some West-European or American company!
Such work brings joy every day!


It's like at a Google Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment