Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dec 22, 2009 - Small things

Do you like to notice small things in our life? Sure, they can change it a lot!
Today, when I was returning home I noticed something small and bright on the road under my feet. What could that be? A splinter of colored glass? Or maybe a sliver of a plastic bottle? No, it was something much more beautiful. It was a fragment of a butterfly wing. Now, in December, when all is snowbound...

Of course, I'm so sorry that the butterfly died. But such moments, when you run across such smart things, make me love nature much more, and feel much happier that I live in such a harmonious world!

It's inimitable!

Logically, here I should finish my post. But there's one more important thing I'd like to write about. Today, I'm gonna start going in for volleyball. I hope, everything will be OK, and then every Tuesday and Friday evening will be devoted to the sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment