Monday, December 28, 2009

Dec 28, 2009 - A Dream

In the morning, about 7:10, I had a dream where I saw my late grandmother.

I saw that I had finished a letter to I don't know who, where I wrote that I decided to go away from home. The computer, the corner of a room should be mine. But I'd never seen them before. Stairs to a balcony... A lot of books - at the same time I was sure I was in a library. 

I hadn't sent the letter and turned, and saw my granny sitting on a bed that should be mine as well. She was gazing at me, and I sensed an unspeakable love in her look. I started to stroke her left leg that was curved as an old tree in sores. It seemed that she had three knees one above another. But she was so beautiful, and even a bit thinner than in her old age. Then she put her left foot onto my right knee. And I felt it a bit cold. Like my legs when they become cold in frosty weather.

She was looking at me, and I started feeling that she didn't want me to go away. She didn't say a word, but I did feel that.

That letter wasn't sent, and I awoke. I don't know what kind of dream that was. I didn't cross myself while seeing my grandma. But I felt from her the most silent but the strongest flow of love I'd never felt from anyone... So, I thank God that I could feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment