Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dec 23, 2009 - A Walk To Remember

Today, I was in Smolensk. I had a lot to do. And everything was done well!
During my shopping the number of my bags increased, and the temperature grew. Unfortunately to me, it happened I slipped on the ice. As if it were in a movie, all my bags flew away and one of them tore. My jeans in mud, and books and presents around me in a mess. This time everything suddenly seemed to me depressing. I went aside, and threw all that near me. While I was cleaning myself with snow a guy of my age came to me. He gave me my camera and a parcel with chocolates back. I hadn't noticed that I lost them. Do you remember I live in a country where people lost the skill of helping each other? That's a great pleasure that some guys try to revive and retain the skill!

As if a continuation of the story I found a very good movie that I had seen yet a year before. But now in the original! So, here I let you see the trailer, and I am going to watch it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment