Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb 5, 2010 - Responsiveness

I think, I am a responsive guy. Actually, I haven't always been the one. But some events that happened with me some years ago changed me.

But, you know, responsiveness takes your time and force. You just may be lazy to say 'yes'. I don't recommend you to always agree to help, or forget about your own duties. But if you are really able to help, why not to?

Sure, the way of helping would be nice. But many people skimp on good acts, alas... That's why it is a real joy to find out that someone is different. That someone is ready to help you! This day let me to see a great deal of such people! My Form 5 theirselves offered me to help in an activity during the week of foreign languages at school. Some other comrades and friends of mine also responded to help a little! And also I got help from other guys in arranging another activity connected with the Youth Center of the Church of St. Varvara in Smolensk.

Thank you all, my dear responsive friends and comrades!

No comments:

Post a Comment