Thursday, February 18, 2010

The World of Lie

Beginning the blog I declared that it was possible to feel joy everyday. It was really so. Sure, everyone feels joy every day. But sometimes there's so little joy in the day... I started feeling that sometimes I lie posting in the blog. Why? I didn't say any lie! But there were times when I wrote something not important when I wasn't happy at all.

Despite the fact I would continue writing about the joys if I didn't feel another thing. All the idea is a way to lie to myself. Things are not always so good. Writing about joy helps to forget about sad things, not good things, awful things. And then it doesn't cure but accumulates problems.

I'm not going to finish the blog, now. But I'm not going to write any sweet stuff here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment