Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1, 2010 - A Book

I've read a book... Now, thinking over it...
...
(the following is written after a while)
The book is Ловчий желаний (The Catcher of Wishes) by Sergey Volnov.
At first time I wanted to write a lot. Well, it seemed to me so... But now I feel that I don't need to do it.
The book was advised to be read by my friend Vitaly. Actually, it was his X-mas gift to me. He wanted me to feel the book, to see the changing, and growing, and spiritual progress of the main character. And I did, though it was not that simple to me from the beginning.

Maybe, I'd like to mention here only one thing. The book showed me once again the way of living when every other day is like the last in your life. When you start living that way, the life becomes different. I think then you feel that you need to do a lot having so little time for the great deal of things. The way ought to enrich your life, and your soal, and your spirit.

I've written nothing special about the book itself. I'm just not able to tell you about that. You need to read it yourself. There can be only one problem. I think it is not yet translated into English. But if you speak Russian, I'd advise you the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment