Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 29-31, 2010 - A Good Ending of the Month :D

I didn't write anything two previous days. But these days were the happiest in the month, I believe!

On Jan 29 I even had no time to make a note! Work, some home duties, singing, playing the piano, volleyball training, some sweets and ryazhenka for supper, and just a few minutes to look through the mailing before sleep. I like the rhythm!

It was a funny story on the day. After I had worn my tracksuit in the utility room of my classroom before the training, I closed the door with the padlock. And just having done it I realized that the key was left in the utility room... My coat, and mobile phone were left there as well. Thank my father and my student Sveta who let me call him I opened the door without breaking the padlock or the door :) That situation was a good lesson to me: even if you are happy and enjoy everything in the world, you still need to think over what you are doing ;)

The training was also good and happy. Though first it was boring to play, but then all the sluggishness disappeared and turned... well... to craziness! Sometimes we just fumbled, but the other times we were shouting, and yelling, and trying not to lose the ball! There's one thing that I like in our team best. After we are divided into 2 teams, we become the teams. We play together, we are happy for our victories. But we are all cheerful if we (or some of us) have progress in playing, even if the victory is not ours.

Yesterday was a day of working on my dissertation. I didn't do much in it. But I keep on working, and that's not bad! Some months before have passed without good progress in the research.

Also, yesterday I found the notes of the musical The Phantom of the Opera. So, I'm going to play one of the parts on the next Tuesday. I'm happy!

What about today?

I'm having a rest, and listening to music. Soon, I'm going to read a book that a friend of mine presented me this Christmas. I want to finally finish it.

And now, in the end, I wish the February would bring us joy every day (read: we would like to have joy every day and do something for that)!

No comments:

Post a Comment