Friday, January 1, 2010

Jan 1, 2010 - Happy New Effort!

Happy New Year!

Tonight, I went to bed not late, and decided to awake at 7 a.m. and start the day with morning exercises and skiing. And I did it!

The third decade of December was connected with my sport efforts. But that was not regular. Now, I want to limit myself more strictly. I am going to wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning every day, and go to bed between 10:30 and 11:00 in the evening.

This morning, I'd started doing my morning exercises three times before I finally was able to do them. The body is yet not completely awoke when you are washing yourself, make the bed, and so on. Therefore, you shouldn't start doing it right after awakening. Wait a bit. But for that you need to wake up at least a half an hour earlier than you are used to.

After that I had my breakfast, surfed a bit on the internet, and then skied. It's such a great pleasure to ski in the morning! I wish you all to feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment