Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 16, 2010 - The Bus

Today, I had to accompany the children who were driven to nearby villages. (The teachers have to do it according to the schedule).
I don't know what changed. But I felt rather different this time...
In general I dislike buses. Well, for 5 years of learning at the university I had been driving home and back to the city twice a week! It was exhausting! Every time after such a trip I felt weary as if I had so much done during those 3 hours.
But now, things are changed. I have to use a bus so often no longer. I went by bus only three or fore times during the previous 6 months. I think that in my memory the bus becomes a symbol of my merry studentship. Sometimes, I'm turning over if I should analyse things which make me happy. It won't help me to feel better, will it? That's why I just enjoyed my small journey to Luzhok and Petrakovo then!

No comments:

Post a Comment