Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan 8, 2010 - Friends Will Be Friends

Do you remember the song of the Queen "Friends Will Be Friends"? The song about real friendship. This is the soundtrack of my today. It is really a great gift if "you’ve got friends you can trust" (citation from the song).
"Friends will be friends right to the end" as Mercury sang. And do believe it will be so. Actually, I realize that in our life anything may happen. Even your best friend can do something that you think is his betrayal. I think, it is very important to check it before you break off with him forever, to give him another chance. Eventually, trust your heart. It won’t lie.
Now I’ve got a wonderful vacation at my friends’. Vitaly and Alexander rent a flat in Smolensk. By the way, they are my former roommates when we all studied at university and lived in the hostel. That’s a great pleasure to spend good time with them! Plus I met a lot of my friends from the Youth Orthodox Organization of Church of St. Barbara, yesterday! The matter is that the bus station is close to the church, and I had a great opportunity to meet guys before I had left for my accommodation.
And yet, it is a great pleasure to feel that you can be helpful to your friends. A talk, a movie, a helpful hand, just a smile. It may help the right moment. I hope that all of you do know what it is. If you want your friendship forever, don’t forget about your friends yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment