Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 25, 2010 - Do Complain???

What mysterious things sometimes happen to me! After I have named the problem it becomes solved very fast.
I'd like to call it as a psychological phenomenon (see: not complaining but naming the problem). But today it was so funny to face such a case connected with rather material things. Yesterday, our water supply system froze. I mean, not in the town but only at us. Today, I said about it talking with teachers at work, and to Lidia from Poland. Very soon after that my father tried to disconnect a tap at the basement and couldn't do it. He decided to heat it, and having done this, he improved the whole water supply system!
Right! The ice stopper was right in the tap and nearby.
It's so good! Because otherwise, if the problem would be somewhere underground, we could do something only in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment