Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 10, 2010 - Small Victories

When you are cast down, think of your small victories. Let them be no attempt to forget about your problems but a small joy that's always ready to cheer you up.
You don't have small vicories this day, do you? Yes, you do!
There's no absolute black or white in our life.

You see, the day is not best in my life. Otherwise, I wouldn't start discussing that written above. But I felt bad not so long. I decided to notice what good weather was outside, what good things were done home, and what good songs sounded while that, today. By the way, I decided to fight but not to lose my heart (or sense :)))
Don't sit when you feel upset. Go! Act! Do! Anything you can make yourself!
Fight for your best! And win!
Small victories may further become more substantial ones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment