Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 18, 2010 - I've found my kefi, haven't I?..

I'm a bit unsure of saying that... But it seems to me, that I've found my kefi in working at school. Today was the first day in my life when I did my work in a bit creative way! The lessons have been done well and with positive emotions even in those forms which in general have lower level of English! I haven't yet a day when all my forms would make me happy during the workday :)))

By the way, do you know what's for kefi? It is from Greak. It is very hard to interpret its meaning in one word. It is a kind of inspiration, and loving what you do, that improves all your life, changes all things to the best!
There's one good movie, My Life In Ruins by Donald Petrie. It explains the meaning of the word very good.
Everything in my life seems changing to better. And there's now only one point not happend to me. I haven't yet found my 'she-Procopi'.

There's a trailer of the movie:


No comments:

Post a Comment